Saturday, January 15, 2011

Photography. The Long Been Undiscovered Hobby.

The web has very technical definitions of the word 'photography'. In fact, they become too technical I can only understand if I studied photography in schools. Nonetheless, the best definition there is of the word - what else, but mine.

My definition. I and the camera. That is photography!


The very first camera I really owned is the Canon EOS 400D which my brother used to have. I bought it at a considerable amount and started shooting with the camera. I have too many inspirations in mind. Probably the easiest inspiration will be NATURE. As they say, shooting nature will always be beautiful. So, if I did nature as my first inspiration, then my work shall always be, and will always be, beautiful.



Inspiration: Nature. The best first picture I had with the camera.

2 comments: